email

Let you know per email when new content is posted? (..and only then! I hate spam just as you do.)

Monday 24 November 2014

Long time no see

Oh my.. it's been forever. I had a long break from blogging now.

I spent the last months on various RL issues, finishing science projects and making some major life decisions. Since most of those have been done, it's time to get writing again.

I have updated my website and got a new domain (http://mu-photography.com), I much prefer the new layout to the old one. I will keep it rather minimalist and simple.

Other than the website relaunch I have been working a lot on getting a nice portfolio together including several fine-art images. Some of which are shown here:





A lot of images, especially collaborations with models, are coming up.
I will also post quite a couple of how-to's in case you are interested in a behind-the-scenes look for some of these images.

Take care and happy shooting,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment