email

Let you know per email when new content is posted? (..and only then! I hate spam just as you do.)

Follow by Email

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Post processing Look 001

As you might have guessed by the (very optimistic) numbering with the leading zeros I intend to make a video series with a bunch of videos focusing on post-processing and photography tips in general.

I will still do traditional blogposts but I find that explaining some things in a software as complex as photoshop is much easier in video than in text. So here we go, let's get better in post-processing photos together! I post as I learn and I'm happy for your input.

The first look we are going to tackle is a red and blue color cast - here is the video tutorial (click to open the video in youtube):



This portrait was lit using the rather simple and cheap lighting setup I have explained in a previous blog post.

Enjoy!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment